It depends on the language, I'd say a week is good, maybe less as long as we can include a week-end (maybe it's personal, but I find more time to contribute in the week-ends). Le 7 octobre 2022 11:49:21 GMT+02:00, "Ludovic Courtès" a écrit : >Hi, > >Julien Lepiller skribis: > >> I'll take care of the cranslations (notifying translators, ensuring string freeze is respected, …) > >Great, thanks. > >> We need to be careful not to start the stsing freeze step too early. Last time (or previous?) we started a week before the scheduled release date, but the schedule slipped by a few weeks and we had some pressure in the pipeline because some patches could not be applied because of string changes. >> >> Let's try to have a better vision on the planning this time :) > >Right! How long do you think we need for the string freeze? > >I feel that thanks to Weblate translations are continuously updated, so >maybe things can be frozen for a shorter period of time? > >Thanks, >Ludo’.