Mh, you might be right, maybe something in my environment that helps support French is passing through to the container and makes things work for me and not for you. Could it be your $LANG is not one in po/LINGUAS? What if you set it to en_US.UTF-8? Instead of going back and forth by email, would you be willing to spend some time on BBB where you could share your screen, so we can explore together? If you're available we can do that in about 2 hours. Let me know and I'll send you a link. Le 21 mai 2021 14:33:31 GMT-04:00, Luis Felipe a écrit : >On Friday, May 21, 2021 6:17 PM, Julien Lepiller >wrote: > >> It worked on both for me. Do you maybe have some local modifications >that might explain why you can't build the website? > >Not that I know of. I use guix from upstream, and I haven't changed my >.bashrc and .profile in a very long time. And they don't contain >anything related to locales, nor to Guile. I don't know what else to >check... > >Maybe I have to become French for the website to work :)