On 02-09-2022 15:12, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hello, > > Liliana Marie Prikler skribis: > >> * doc/contributing.texi ("Snippets versus Phases"): Replaced with... >> ("Modifying Sources"): ... this. List more use cases and some principles. > It’s been a while; this looks like a nice improvement to me. It’s a bit > long, but perhaps that’s avoidable. If there are no objections, I’d say > go for it. Have you seen my v2? It has a somewhat different structure (the 'Problem -> solution’ structure proposed by Julien), Liliana's patch is more ‘Solution -> relevant problems’. Liliana's patch works too, but I would like to make sure you haven't overlooked my patch. If Liliana's patch is preferred, we can go with that one, if my patch is preserved, I could look at addressing the comments on the wording for a v3. Greetings, Maxime.