Ludovic Courtès schreef op di 29-03-2022 om 14:50 [+0200]: > Maxime Devos skribis: > > > What if 'exec-command' in 'fork+exec-command' fails?  Is it still the > > case that the exception bubbles up, eventually causing the socket file > > to be deleted? > > Which socket file? > > (In practice ‘exec-command’ would only fail if the program cannot be > found.) Attila Lendvai has encountered the socket file to be deleted before, this seemed to have been the cause and I have seen a few bug reports (about tor?) that might have had the same cause. I don't have a bug number at hand. Greetings, Maxime.