Ricardo Wurmus schreef op ma 14-02-2022 om 23:32 [+0100]: > I think we should add simple type checks, something like this: > [...] > > What do you think?  There are many different ways of implementing this > (a new variant of DEFINE that also accepts a type declaration, an assert > like above, a fancier assert that composes a helpful error message by > itself, a separate type declaration that is looked up only when the > corresponding procedure is called in a certain context, etc), but I’d > first like to know if there is consensus that we want something like > this. Seems nice. Greetings, Maxime.