Deadline for stands is November 15th. Quoting the website: FOSDEM 2023 stands call for proposals Back after two virtual editions, FOSDEM 2023 will take place at the ULB on the 4th and 5th of February 2023. As has become traditional, we offer free and open source projects a stand to display their work “in real life” to the audience. You can share information, demo software, interact with your users and developers, give away goodies, sell merchandise or accept donations. All is possible! We offer you: One table (180x80cm) with a set of chairs and a power socket. Fast wireless internet access. A spot on stands.fosdem.org. You can choose if you want the spot for the entire conference, or simply for one day. Joint submissions (sharing a table) will be favoured in the process. Submit your application at stands.fosdem.org/submission! Deadline closes the 15th of November; accepted stands will be announced the 1st of December. Le 20 octobre 2022 19:36:48 GMT+02:00, zimoun a écrit : >Hi Julien, > >> IIRC, Julien was responsible for a booth at FOSDEM for Linux From >> Scratch some years ago, so maybe they can share their experience? > >I am a bit lost with FOSDEM website, news and deadline. How does it >work to ask for a booth? > > >Cheers, >simon