Hi Vincent! > Could you add a simple / small description of the patch set each time > you send one ? > > The bare email with only attached files is not directly useful to us > mere bystanders, without opening each file which is tedious. > > So with maybe the `git log --oneline' or something like that we can > quickly see if there is something of direct interest and then dig in. > > Or you can do the usual full dance with an introductory message to > guix-patches@gnu.org, then followed by each patch in a single email > (easy to do with `git send-email'). Dunno if that is useful in that > case. Sure thing! Sorry about that, I was somehow thinking of issues.guix.gnu.org, where the attachments are directly shown. Regards, RG.