Thien-Thi Nguyen writes: > In any case, thanks to your prompting, i've done: > > http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/guile-pg.git/commit/?h=p&id=a466c86cd2989d2 > > Let me know if that's still unclear. Thanks, that's great. > Subject: guile-pg 0.47 bug report> > To: guile-user@gnu.org > Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 07:29:29 -0400 (5 years, 19 weeks, 6 hours ago) > > I just updated pkgsrc to 0.47. Three nits: > > Tests failed (entirely) due to running out of shm segments. > I have regular pgsql running, and I think the tests used to > work. So I wonder if there is some newly expanded > maxconnections in the test driver. > > Hmmm, i have done nothing w/ ‘maxconnections’ (that i am aware > of). Does this problem still occur? (BTW, have you tried > building Guile-PG from Git?) This does not recur with guile-pg 0.48. > There's a libpostgres.la symlink in $prefix/lib/guile-pg > that wasn't there in 0.46, not mentioned in NEWS. It seems > like it is extra and unnecessary. > > This is not present on my system, but IIRC you're running > FreeBSD, right? Is it true that such a symlink is unnecessary > for all the BSD variants? (I need to check the sofix script.) I'm on NetBSD. I said symlink, but I mean .la file. It is not present in 0.48, so let's not worry, and you can also skip the "why did this go away in 0.48 question", caused by my not remembering the previous.