Marek Kubica writes: > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:14:24 -0400 > Joel James Adamson wrote: > >> > After several day's investigating Guile, I decide to give up and >> > return to PLT-scheme/MIT-scheme. The experience is so frustrating. >> >> And why are you telling us??? > > Obviously to make it better. While it might be a bit troll-ish, all > critique holds some truth and is an occasion to improve on. I definitely see that, however all he offered was negative criticism. As I told the OP, if he wants a *particular user experience* then he should use the platform that specializes on and tries to deliver that user experience. Just saying "Guile sucks because I want PLT Scheme" is not offering any improvements for Guile. Joel -- Joel J. Adamson Servedio Lab University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill FSF Member #8164 http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj