Greetings, Guile, Sincere apologies for the late entry. It's like my school days all over again... Attached is a literate org-mode file which implements an "extensible effects" system in Guile. Extensible effects was first implemented in Haskell by Oleg Kiselyov and others[1], and as far as I know has not been attempted in Scheme. It defines a metalanguage for writing programs which describe side-effects, and handlers which interpret them. I'd hoped to publish it as a blog post, but technical issues got in the way and I didn't want to delay any longer. I will update the list when the post is live; for now this file lives at https://git.sr.ht/~wklew/genshou I hope some folks find it interesting! Walter [1] okmij.org/ftp/Haskell/extensible/