unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile Potluck 2021 Deadline
       [not found] <1581218076.744486.1615070879805.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2021-03-06 22:47 ` Mike Gran
From: Mike Gran @ 2021-03-06 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Thanks everyone for the amazing submissions.
So what's next?
Tomorrow, a list of all the entrants.
Then, keep your eye on planet.gnu.org (via lcinexile.blogspot.com) where we'll blog about the entries.
And then a big wrap-up once we've made it to the end.
Please give other people's projects a try and share your impressions, and let everyone know.
Thanks,
Mike Gran

* Re: Guile Potluck 2021 Deadline
@ 2021-03-07 18:20   ` Walter Lewis
From: Walter Lewis @ 2021-03-07 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Mike Gran <spk121@yahoo.com> writes:

> Thanks everyone for the amazing submissions.
> So what's next?
> Tomorrow, a list of all the entrants.
> Then, keep your eye on planet.gnu.org (via
> lcinexile.blogspot.com) where we'll blog about the entries.
> And then a big wrap-up once we've made it to the end.
> Please give other people's projects a try and share your
> impressions, and let everyone know.
> Thanks,
> Mike Gran

Looking forward to checking these out!

I missed this email when I submitted mine a few hours later--feel
free to disqualify it but I hope some folks check it out
regardless :)

Walter