unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile-GI: <GSimpleAction>: Setting parameter type to None or NULL
@ 2021-04-25 19:36 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2021-04-25 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user@gnu.org

Hello again,

I want to add actions to an application but I can't seem to find the correct value to indicate that no parameter should be passed to a handler.

In Python, for example, I do this:

  action = Gio.SimpleAction.new("about", None)

In Guile, I'm doing it like this for now:

  (let [(action (make «GSimpleAction» #:name "about"))
        ...]

    ...)

But what I need to indicate is:

  (make «GSimpleAction» #:name "about" #:parameter-type None)

So what's the equivalent to None in Guile?

Any help is very welcome,

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/