unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Process management under guile
@ 2008-04-03 17:02 Sebastian Tennant
From: Sebastian Tennant @ 2008-04-03 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi all,

Reading the Guile manual on pipes and ports and file descriptors and
sessions... has made me realise that my understanding of processes and
their underlying complexity is severely lacking.

Emacs' call-process and start-process procedures make management of
synchronous and asynchronous processes a snip in comparison.

Can anyone suggest some recommended reading in this area, bearing in
mind that I don't know C?

Sebastian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-04-03 17:02 UTC | newest]