unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Creating a Vtable in C
@ 2022-11-19 21:16 5c667a3 via General Guile related discussions
From: 5c667a3 via General Guile related discussions @ 2022-11-19 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user@gnu.org

Hello all,

I'm currently looking for a way to create a vtable in C,
to pass it then to the existing guile-function below to create a struct value in C:
(which I then want to pass to guile)

scm_make_struct(SCM vtable, SCM tail_size, SCM init_list) or
the alternatives.

I think older guile versions there was scm_make_vtable_vtable.
Also I tried the C-function scm_struct_vtable from the current version.

Currently I have in C a struct type event and a vector of events.
I aim for having some function get_next_event in C and a Scheme wrapper
function for it.

Thank you for any help and suggestions.

Regards,Rael

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-19 21:16 UTC | newest]