unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* (system xref)
@ 2020-11-20 23:09 randomlooser
From: randomlooser @ 2020-11-20 23:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

In system xref there are, among others, 2 procedures

procedure-callees

and

procedure-callers

I only get empty lists from them, anyway I call them

Could anyone here provide me with an example of calling such procedures
in a way that produces a list containing at least one value ?

Thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-20 23:09 UTC | newest]