Hi guilers! This is a patch to guile-fibers that adds a ‘wait-until-port-readable-operation’ and ‘wait-until-port-writable-operation’ that can be used to wait until a port (backed by a fd) becomes readable or writabble respectively. These operations can be used in combination with e.g. get-operation, wait-operation and sleep-operation using choice-operation. Might be useful for implementing time-outs and interrupts! This is a revised version of a buggy patch I previously posted: I found the bug: I was trying to write to an input-only port. That's fixed now, and wait-until-port-X-operation now verifies the port type. I also added some documentation and more tests. "make distcheck" succeeds. Greetings, Maxime.