I'm pleased to announe the first release of Scheme-GNUnet. * What is Scheme-GNUnet? Scheme-GNUnet is a work-in-progress (Guile) Scheme port of the GNUnet client libraries. Unlike gnunet-guile, it is not a binding for the C libraries. It can be used in multi-threaded applications, e.g. with guile-fibers. It is not to be confused with https://git.gnunet.org/gnunet-guile2.git and https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/gnunet.git, which implements bindings for the C libraries and support more services at the moment. * What does it support? Currently, it can only connect to the NSE service. A basic example, implementing a web server showing the latest estimate, is available at examples/nse-web.scm in the source tree. It can be run with the command ‘guile -L . -C . -l examples/nse-web.scm’. For the next release, I will be looking into implementing DHT support, and maybe GNS or FS. * Where can it be found? The git repository for Scheme-GNUnet can be found at . The tag and commit of the 0.1 release are v0.1 and f584da9c1e50fcae1a66b48b53588467e890640d respectively. A copy of a recent version of the manual is included in the attachements at .