On 25/12/2020 13:37, Tim Van den Langenbergh wrote: > trace-calls-to-procedure is a low-level trace procedure that returns a > trap that you have to install in the trap state. You can either use the > add-trap! procedure from (use-modules system vm trap-state), or use the > add-trace-at-procedure-call! procedure from the same module. > > That said, there seems to be a bug in add-trace-at-procedure-call! which > I'm having a hard time figuring out... c'est la vie. > > Vale > -Tim Van den Langenbergh Update: the bug has already been addressed and a patch is awaiting merge: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=43102 I imagine this'll get in for 3.0.5. Vale, -Tim Van den Langenbergh