Nala Ginrut schreef op do 23-06-2022 om 18:09 [+0800]: > Such a design, is actually the real GNU operating system described in > imagination. So the question should be: is there any attempt to write GNU > Hurd binding with Guile, and implement the multi server OS to complete GNU? > > I never heard of such a libre project, but I do think it's worth to try. I've tried converting the clisp bindings to Scheme in , though it didn't quite work out. Someone could try continuing that effort? Greetings, Maxime.