unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* SLIB fails to load features
@ 2007-02-10 22:00 Alex Gittens
From: Alex Gittens @ 2007-02-10 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,
I'm trying to get SLIB to work with Guile. I've installed it and made
the links as recommended in the Guile manual, and ran mklibcat. When I
attempt to run the example code in the manual:

guile> (use-modules (ice-9 slib))
guile> (require 'primes)
guile> (probably-prime? 13)

I get the following error:

guile> (probably-prime? 13)
<unnamed port>: In expression (probably-prime? 13):
<unnamed port>: Unbound variable: probably-prime?
ABORT: (unbound-variable)

Similar results if I try to require other features. Any idea of what's
going wrong, and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Alex

--
ChapterZero: http://tangentspace.net/cz/

* Re: SLIB fails to load features
@ 2007-02-11 21:39 ` Kevin Ryde
From: Kevin Ryde @ 2007-02-11 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Gittens; +Cc: guile-user

"Alex Gittens" <swiftset@gmail.com> writes:

> guile> (probably-prime? 13)
> <unnamed port>: In expression (probably-prime? 13):
> <unnamed port>: Unbound variable: probably-prime?

Is it called `prime?' rather than `probably-prime?' ?

* Re: SLIB fails to load features
@ 2007-02-12  6:39   ` Alex Gittens
From: Alex Gittens @ 2007-02-12  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Apparently, yes. Easiest problem to solve, huh?  :)

Thanks