Christine Lemmer-Webber schreef op wo 09-02-2022 om 10:18 [-0500]: > I'd like to actually see Guile integrate Wisp as a core language and > think about what it would be like to support it as a recommended > alternate way of writing programs.  I think with the new block-level > highlighting that Arne has written, Wisp could be near ready for prime > time.  This could mean: > >  - Getting wisp actually in Guile's official languages >  - Figuring out how to get geiser to be nicely integrated >  - Figuring out how to make importing Wisp modules be as easy as >    importing parenthetical-lisp ones I thought that Wisp = Scheme + a custom (non-parenthetical) reader, so I importing Wisp modules would work the same way as Guile modules I think? (use-modules (some wisp foo)) AFAIK the only issue here is file extensions (mapping foo/bar.go to foo/bar.THE-FILE-EXTENSION-OF-WISP). Greetings, Maxime.