Zelphir Kaltstahl schreef op zo 19-09-2021 om 12:11 [+0000]: > Hi Maxim! > > Do you know of any simple example anywhere for applicable structs? I might have > another use for them. From NEWS in the Guile source code: ** Applicable struct support One may now make structs from Scheme that may be applied as procedures. To do so, make a struct whose vtable is `'. That struct will be the vtable of your applicable structs; instances of that new struct are assumed to have the procedure in their first slot. `' is like Common Lisp's `funcallable-standard-class'. Likewise there is `', which looks for the setter in the second slot. This needs to be better documented. For a not-very-simple example, see modules/oop/gooops.scm in Guile's source code. I don't know any simple examples. Greetings, Maxime.