unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
From: Zelphir Kaltstahl <zelphirkaltstahl@posteo.de>
To: Maxime Devos <maximedevos@telenet.be>
Cc: Guile User <guile-user@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: #:printer filed in language specification.
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 08:04:50 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Maxim!

Thank you for your reply!

I do not know how to create such a vtable, what it means to have a vtalbe which
is `<applicable-struct-vtable>` or how to set it for a struct, but I should have
a look at the manual and see, what comes up when searching for vtable.

Regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl