What's the projected usecase? Making websites in GNU Guile? On 1/18/22 07:10, Aleix Conchillo FlaquƩ wrote: > Hi, > > I'm excited to announce GuileScript 0.0.0. GuileScript aims to be a Guile > to JavaScript compiler. It currently doesn't do much but there are some > working examples like fibonacci, binary search and reversing a vector. I > don't know where I want to take this or if it will go somewhere, but at > least it was fun to dig into Guile's compiler tower (for now only Tree-IL). > > During the holidays I saw this tweet ( > https://twitter.com/zaneshelby/status/1477988369154121734?s=20) about > ClojureScript and I thought it would be cool to do the same with Guile, so > I had to start somewhere. I'm still planning to at least try to get > something like that working, we'll see. > > Anyways, here it is: > > https://github.com/aconchillo/guilescript > > Comments, suggestions, patches and full rewrites are welcomed. :-) > > Happy hacking! > > Aleix -- Jacob Hrbek