Hi, Keith Wright schreef op do 03-02-2022 om 15:39 [-0500]: > Maxime Devos writes: > > > The source code can be found at , > > > I can send a copy of the manual (PDF, HTML or TeXmacs) by mail if desired. > > Would it not be easier to put the documentation in the same place > as the source code? (Possibly in a separate directory) It is, in doc/scheme-gnunet.tm in the git repo! And after running "make", you can find the HTML in doc/scheme-gnunet.html and doc/scheme-gnunet.pdf. > As a proponent of literate programming (cf Knuth), I think the > human readable documentation is part of the source code. > An onle machine readable program, even if it is in some "high level" > language, is really no better than a binary "blob", which > could be de-compiled. There's some comments and docstrings in the various .scm source files explaining things. It's not really ‘Knuth-level’ literate programming though, were the ‘executable’ source code is extracted from the manual, if that's what you were referring to here. Greetings, Maxime.