unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* random number vectors
@ 2009-07-17  7:47 matt
From: matt @ 2009-07-17  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hello,

Guile lets me make a single random:uniform or a single random:normal.
It also lets me make a random:normal-vector! but doesn't let me make a
random:uniform-vector!

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Random.html

Is the reason for this?  There may also be some confusion because the
term "uniform vector" already means something in guile - a vector
with uniform numeric type.

Where is the source for random:normal-vector! in 1.8, so that I can copy
it to make a random:uniform-vector!?  The only reference I found
/usr/include/libguile/random.h

Kind Regards,
Matt