unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Recommended project structure
@ 2023-06-08 22:43 wolf
From: wolf @ 2023-06-08 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Greetings,

I am starting a small, personal project and I want to write it in GNU Guile,
since I really like it so far.  However, since one of the major goals is for
this to be a learning experience and doing it "the right way", I wanted to ask
about recommended/standard project structure for Guile projects.  I found
this[0] tutorial, but it is from 2017, which is quite some time back (I feel
old).

So I wanted to ask, does the tutorial describe best practices even in 2023?  If
not, what would be a good reading on this topic?

Thanks,

W.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.