On Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at 12:34:32PM -0500, Olivier Dion via General Guile related discussions wrote: > On Wed, 02 Mar 2022, Blake Shaw wrote: [...] > > Also, one last thing, I'm considering attempting to create a DSL that > > compiles to a subset of GLSL like Chicken's GLLS library[4], as I'm > > becoming more and more interested in compilation. I remember reading > > somewhere about a Guile library that allows you to write C in Guile, > > I think you are refering to > . > > There's also that can be helpful if > you're familiar with LALR(1) parsers. Actually NYACC comes with a pretty complete C99 compiler [1], which is used to generate FFI bindings. So perhaps using that as a stepping stone towards GLSL doesn't sound that crazy... Cheers [1] https://www.nongnu.org/nyacc/nyacc-c99-ug.html -- t