On 2022-11-12 07:32:39 +0000, pukkamustard wrote: > > Hi, > > Aleix Conchillo Flaqué writes: > > > Yes, I would also need guile-srfi-128. It would be great to have tarballs for each release. I was also trying to adding guile-eris, but > > I was missing guile-sodium which unfortunately doesn't have a tarball. I believe you are also the maintainer of guile-sodium. > > > > Any chance we could get tarballs for those as well? > > > > Actually, if you had all projects in codeberg and created a tag (already creates tarballs) it would be even better and probably less > > work for you. I do not know about codeberg, but at least github does not guarantee immutability of those auto-created archives. So they are annoying in any context where you are checking checksums. W. -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.