unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* About WAV file read in Guile
@ 2005-01-22 21:53 Quan Sun
From: Quan Sun @ 2005-01-22 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,
These days I worked on a program which needs to read WAV file out, and store the data to a list and then can be processed.
I have looked for an wave-file op lib for some a long time, and without finding any intresting solution. Does anyone know be there a method to read WAV file in Guile?
Sorry to bother, thank you.

|If anybody speaks of SEU,|Quan Sun(cfk) |
|it certainly not me.     |cfk@seu.edu.cn|