Hello everyone! I wanted to learn some Scheme before starting one project and it seemed to me that it might be a nice exercise to try and extend syntax for hash tables, a-la Clojure/Rackjure (and only later I've learned about Racket's `#hash()`). I think it's really not optimized and not even really elegant but it works! (readers don't have much documentation attached to them unlike macros so it was kinda difficult). I later extended it to vhashes and vlists because I already had some understanding on what is required from me. (also here's a link in case something doesn't work, I didn't use mailing lists much before: https://gitlab.com/snippets/1838863) So I just wanted to share. Feel free to send feedback!