Hello! I have some more patches for emacsy. I apologize for the linting change. I know it is a massive patch that will muddle the history and will make applying any pre-existing patches more difficult. I normally try to avoid making such a change to a project if I can avoid it. However, the ".dir-locals.el" file made my Emacs delete trailing whitespace which was resulting in ugly patches. Also running GNU indent was apparently on the TODO list anyways. So I decided to go ahead and run a simply lint script. I then went through all the tests to make everything consistent. I also started fixing some of the simple warnings I was getting (null termination error, unknown variable error). With these patches applied, the source should be easier to work with. I am planning to start providing more exciting patches soon. Thanks, Morgan