Hi, After reading the home page of the project, I understand this may be out of the scope, but I'm enjoying this tool and would enjoy it even more if the objects in the generated SVGs were easier to edit (in Inkscape, for example). So, the following may be already known, but I'll explain just in case. Take this program for example: ~~~ (use-modules (pict)) (define hat (triangle 20 20)) (define hat-pile (vc-append (hc-append hat hat) (hc-append hat hat))) (pict->file hat-pile "hat-pile.svg") ~~~ In the resulting SVG, the hat objects are deeply nested one into each other, which makes it hard to select them individually. For example, to select the bottom-right hat, one has to double-click hats minus one times to get to it. Also, once you select an object, you can't move it around nor rotate it. In (Dr)Racket, for example, the resulting hats would be all into one group; ungrouping lets them all readily available for edition. For example: ~~~ (require 2htdp/image) (define hat (triangle 20 "solid" "orange")) (define hat-pile (above (beside hat hat) (beside hat hat))) (save-svg-image hat-pile "racket-hat-pile.svg") ~~~ Best, --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/