unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* example of use of automake with guile extension
@ 2006-07-27 14:35 Marco Maggi
From: Marco Maggi @ 2006-07-27 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ciao,

  can someone point me to a clean and simple Guile extension
using GNU automake, that I can take as example to learn
how to write automake using extensions?

--
Marco Maggi

"They say jump!, you say how high?"
Rage Against the Machine - "Bullet in the Head"

* Re: example of use of automake with guile extension
@ 2006-07-27 16:50 ` Thien-Thi Nguyen
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen @ 2006-07-27 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-user

   From: "Marco Maggi" <marco.maggi-ipsu@poste.it>
   Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:35:26 +0200

   can someone point me to a clean and simple Guile
   extension using GNU automake, that I can take as
   example to learn how to write automake using
   extensions?

most simple, most clean:
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-gdbm/

less simple, but just as "clean" (same methodology):
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-pg/
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile-sdl/

less simple, less clean (bootstrap requirements):
http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/guile/
  module (database tmpfile)

these are done w/ guile 1.4.x, so some tweaking may
be required for whichever guile you are targeting.

thi

* Re: example of use of automake with guile extension
@ 2006-07-28  7:38 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2006-07-28  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guile-user

Hi,

"Marco Maggi" <marco.maggi-ipsu@poste.it> writes:

>   can someone point me to a clean and simple Guile extension
> using GNU automake, that I can take as example to learn
> how to write automake using extensions?

You can look at `guile-readline', for instance, which is part of core
Guile.

Thanks,
Ludovic.