2016-02-05 20:46 GMT+01:00 Lawrence Bottorff : > Say, would you like me to suggest some editing changes? Your English is > great, but I've noticed a few errors. > Sure, that would be awesome! I don't think that I ever manage to work out anything comparable to native profficiency in English, but I'm always eager to learn :) (I know that the Polish people tend to have problems with pronouns, because we have nothing similar, for instance, and although I've been wondering about each single usage, I'm sure that I got some of them wrong) Thanks! :)