Hi, I am pleased to announce that I just finished my booklet titled A Pamphlet against R Computational Intelligence with Guile Scheme The pamphlet introduces (in a truly impertinent manner) a set of libraries that I have been developing over the last few months, including topics like: - genetic algorithms - fuzzy logic - decision trees - clusterization and more! The book (in both pdf and LaTeX) is available with the required libraries under the Creative Commons license at http://panicz.github.io/pamphlet/ Yeey!