Hi Luis, (copying in Guix as I digress into the subject of a Wiki for Guix & Guile communities) Thanks for this! It's cool and I would not have found it without your help. Which brings up another thing I've been considering working on thats been discussed in the Guix community: the need for click-to-edit wiki, written in Guile. If we had a wiki up, there could be an "HTML" stub, for instance, that collects links to all projects using HTML in guile. Finding out whats available would be streamlined, and relatively painless to update and moderate. I have some free time for the next month, and should be able to knock out a basic wiki system in this time (I found what looks like a nice book about wikis that I could read and use as a guide for implementing it). Since getting feedback on my presentation for Guix Days, where I think a lot of good criticism was raised, I've been thinking about ways to organize contributions to the docs. An idea I've had is to create a wiki that has a basic system of tags that can link with Mumi so that while folks are looking things up they can also get a sense if there are "TODOs" concerning a subject they reading up on, even beyond contributing to the docs. Many folks have expressed that they want to start chipping in, but aren't quite sure where to start. Perhaps something like this could help ease that process, and make updating information more dynamic and less critical than in the main docs. Any thoughts? ez, b On Tue, Jun 28, 2022, 20:26 Luis Felipe wrote: > Hi Blake, > > On Monday, June 27th, 2022 at 06:57, Blake Shaw > wrote: > > > Finally I caved and decided to look at the Bootstrappable source code, > and > > voila! (haunt html) provides sxml->html... the piece of the puzzle I was > > missing. Massive, near comical, relief. > > Just to mention that there is also htmlprag, from guile-lib ( > https://www.nongnu.org/guile-lib/doc/ref/htmlprag/).