unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Scheme: quicker process handling (RESTART 1) etc
@ 2020-03-10 18:22 Nicholas Papadonis
From: Nicholas Papadonis @ 2020-03-10 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

I'm using Guile to interface with MIT Scheme in Emacs via M-x run-mit.  I
found that once an error is encountered in the REPL, the command history no
longer works.  The error must be cleared out via (RESTART 1) first for
command history to work.

Do folks have a quick process recover from errors?  For instance do you
just create an Emacs keybinding to input (RESTART 1) into the REPL?

Trying to develop efficiently.

Thanks!

* Re: Scheme: quicker process handling (RESTART 1) etc
@ 2020-03-10 19:32 ` Mikael Djurfeldt
From: Mikael Djurfeldt @ 2020-03-10 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicholas Papadonis; +Cc: guile-user

Hi!

This is the Guile user list.

However, Guile is an implementation of scheme, just as MIT Scheme.

You probably want to ask this question on the *Geiser* user list.

Best regards,
Mikael D

@ 2020-03-10 20:25   ` Nicholas Papadonis
From: Nicholas Papadonis @ 2020-03-10 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)