unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Solid modeling in Guile
@ 2016-08-18 21:44 Matthew Keeter
From: Matthew Keeter @ 2016-08-18 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi Guile-folks,

I wrote a computer-aided design (CAD) tool that you may find interesting.

It’s a solid modeling tool that uses Guile scripts to define objects (and
constructive solid geometry + functional representations under the hood).

Project page:  http://www.mattkeeter.com/projects/ao/
Source:  https://github.com/mkeeter/ao

I’d love feedback – Scheme is relatively new to me, so I’m sure there are
more elegant ways to accomplish a lot of what the code implements.

-Matt