unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* stack overflow
@ 2016-11-05 18:33 Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2016-11-05 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

This procedure of mine

http://paste.lisp.org/display/330424

stack overflows

It run for a very long time and it wrote a 4.9 Mb file, but then it
overflowed

As you can see in "dependencies" I am fetching data from a graph db made
with the Culturia machinery

( https://github.com/amirouche/Culturia/
and
http://hyperdev.fr/notes/a-graph-based-movie-recommender-engine-using-guile-scheme.html
)

I had populated it beforehand, of course.

I was watching it in top while it was ruunning and it took about 30% of the
available memory

Is there anything I can do to make it run until it processes all the input ?

Thanks for any hint

* Re: stack overflow
@ 2016-11-05 18:44 ` Amirouche Boubekki
From: Amirouche Boubekki @ 2016-11-05 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Catonano; +Cc: guile-user, guile-user

On 2016-11-05 19:33, Catonano wrote:
> This procedure of mine
>
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/330424
>
> stack overflows

Did you push all the code on the github repository to try to reproduce?

TIA.

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://www.hyperdev.fr

* Re: stack overflow
@ 2016-11-05 18:52   ` Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2016-11-05 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amirouche Boubekki; +Cc: guile-user, guile-user

> On 2016-11-05 19:33, Catonano wrote:
>
>> This procedure of mine
>>
>> http://paste.lisp.org/display/330424
>>
>> stack overflows
>>

> Did you push all the code on the github repository to try to reproduce?
>
> TIA.

I have pushed it right now

For everybody: it's here
https://github.com/humanitiesNerd/Culturia/blob/master/src/npmjs.scm

* Re: stack overflow
@ 2016-11-05 18:54     ` Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2016-11-05 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Amirouche Boubekki; +Cc: guile-user, guile-user

> I have pushed it right now
>
> For everybody: it's here
> https://github.com/humanitiesNerd/Culturia/blob/master/src/npmjs.scm

but in order to reproduce you will also need the populated database.

It's here (sorry for using Dropbox)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jk0olurl3v32m13/npmjsdata.tar.gz?dl=0