Hello, all. Earlier I mentioned a patch I wanted to apply to the guile source code. I have implemented my change but the guile binary I build with the default build instructions still has the unmodified function. For example, I modified "parse-http-method" and completely removed all error throwing capabilities but I am still getting an error thrown from within that function. (bad-request "Invalid method: ~a" (substring str start end)) I am assuming that the modules are not being rebuilt. My workflow is as follows: 1. Modify the source code 2. ./configure 3. make 4. make install Can anyone point out a mistake I might be making? Ryan