unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* zeromq bindings
@ 2016-02-25  2:13 dominic meiser
From: dominic meiser @ 2016-02-25  2:13 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: guile-user

I'm a guile noob. To get my hands dirty I've made an attempt at setting up
continuous integration testing for Andy Wingo's zeromq bindings. The code
is in the following repo:

https://github.com/d-meiser/guile-zeromq-3

and I wrote a few words about it here:

http://d-meiser.github.io/2016/02/16/travis-guile.html

I'd love to get feedback, primarily regarding best practices for installing
guile modules and for building library bindings.

Also, I'm thinking of trying my hands at creating a guix package for the
zeromq bindings. Any pointers about where to start and what to look out for
are greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much and happy hacking,
Dominic