On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Mark H Weaver wrote: > There are some additional problems with pregexp. It does not appear to > be written with Unicode in mind, and is also written in such a way that > it will probably perform quite poorly on future versions of Guile. > Thanks for pointing out the potential issues :) > If you'd like a more advanced regexp library, and don't mind the fact > that it will be much slower than Guile's built-in regexps, I recommend > that you look at Alex Shinn's irregex package: > > http://synthcode.com/scheme/irregex/ > I'll take a look at this.