unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* broken link on "Learn" page
@ 2020-11-22 22:56 Tim Meehan
From: Tim Meehan @ 2020-11-22 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

There is a broken link to the "Internet Scheme Repository" on the "Learn"
page of the GNU Guile website:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/learn/

I didn't see a contact email on the website, but I figured that someone
here might know someone that ran the website ... if not, my apologies.

* Re: broken link on "Learn" page
@ 2020-12-25 17:06 ` Amin Bandali
From: Amin Bandali @ 2020-12-25 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Meehan; +Cc: guile-user

Tim Meehan writes:

> There is a broken link to the "Internet Scheme Repository" on the "Learn"
> page of the GNU Guile website:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/learn/
>
> I didn't see a contact email on the website, but I figured that someone
> here might know someone that ran the website ... if not, my apologies.

Thanks, I've updated both "Internet Scheme Repository" and "The Revised4
Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme" links on the Learn page to
point to the 'legacy' subdomain of cs.indiana.edu website where the
pages seem to live now.  If they break again, we should consider
pointing them to the archived versions of the pages on web.archive.org.

* Re: broken link on "Learn" page
@ 2020-12-25 17:27   ` John Cowan
From: John Cowan @ 2020-12-25 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Meehan, guile-user

Note that all the Scheme standards from r0rs.pdf (~chuckle~) to r7rs.pdf
are now posted at files.scheme.org.  This is expected to be stable.

@ 2020-12-26  1:25   ` Tim Meehan
From: Tim Meehan @ 2020-12-26  1:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tim Meehan, guile-user

Great!

Thanks for maintaining all of that stuff!