unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* guile-redis 0.1.0 released
@ 2013-07-15  6:56 Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué @ 2013-07-15  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
key-value store server (http://redis.io).

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis

The plan is to keep on working on small libraries. Next ones, probably
guile-bson and guile-mongodb, but not clear yet. Let's see how far I
get.

Happy hacking!

Aleix

* Re: guile-redis 0.1.0 released
@ 2013-07-15  6:58 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2013-07-15  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué; +Cc: guile-user

Well~it's useful for me, thank you very much!

On Sun, 2013-07-14 at 23:56 -0700, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
> key-value store server (http://redis.io).
>
> https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis
>
> The plan is to keep on working on small libraries. Next ones, probably
> guile-bson and guile-mongodb, but not clear yet. Let's see how far I
> get.
>
> Happy hacking!
>
> Aleix

* Re: guile-redis 0.1.0 released
@ 2013-07-15 12:40 ` Ian Price
From: Ian Price @ 2013-07-15 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué; +Cc: guile-user

Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchillo@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
> key-value store server (http://redis.io).
>
> https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis

Cool, I had an r6rs portable redis library about 2 years ago, but it
ended up never getting released, after getting bogged down with some
detail in larceny. C'est la vie.

Which reminds me, I should have an official release for my memcached
library, since I've been sitting on that since February....

--
Ian Price -- shift-reset.com

"Programming is like pinball. The reward for doing it well is
the opportunity to do it again" - from "The Wizardy Compiled"

* Re: guile-redis 0.1.0 released
@ 2013-07-15 14:27   ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2013-07-15 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué; +Cc: Guile User

在 2013-7-15 PM8:40,"Ian Price" <ianprice90@googlemail.com>写道:

> Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchillo@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
> > key-value store server (http://redis.io).
> >
> > https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis
>
> Cool, I had an r6rs portable redis library about 2 years ago, but it
> ended up never getting released, after getting bogged down with some
> detail in larceny. C'est la vie.
>
> Which reminds me, I should have an official release for my memcached
> library, since I've been sitting on that since February....

You should, I planed guile-memcached last week. It's appreciated if all the
stuffs done by you guys, my TODO just too long :-p

@ 2013-07-15 18:55   ` Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué @ 2013-07-15 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué, guile-user

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:40 AM, Ian Price <ianprice90@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Aleix Conchillo Flaqué <aconchillo@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce the first release of guile-redis. redis is a
>> key-value store server (http://redis.io).
>>
>> https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-redis
>
> Cool, I had an r6rs portable redis library about 2 years ago, but it
> ended up never getting released, after getting bogged down with some
> detail in larceny. C'est la vie.
>
> Which reminds me, I should have an official release for my memcached
> library, since I've been sitting on that since February....

Yes, please. That's the other one I considered before redis. It would
be great if it was available.

Best,

Aleix