unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* guile-json 4.7.0 released
@ 2022-01-03  0:44 Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué @ 2022-01-03  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce guile-json 4.7.0. This version allows parsing JSON
objects ordered by specifying the keyword #:ordered. In the standard,
there's no restriction on whether to parse the JSON objects ordered or
unordered, so since we use alists we now have the option to choose  for
whoever needs this feature.

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-json/

* About

guile-json is a JSON module for Guile. It supports parsing
and building JSON documents according to the http://json.org specification.

- Complies with http://json.org specification.
- Supports JSON Text Sequences (RFC 7464).
- Supports parsing concatenated JSON documents.
- Builds JSON documents programmatically using scheme data types.
- Allows JSON pretty printing.

* Download

Compressed sources and a GPG detached signature[*]:

https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/guile-json/guile-json-4.7.0.tar.gz
https://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/guile-json/guile-json-4.7.0.tar.gz.sig

[*] To verify download both files and then run:

   gpg --keyserver keys.openpgp.org \
        --recv-keys 7CEC5511C8D057A9EF17470C54D4CC6FFC7468F4

   gpg --verify guile-json-4.7.0.tar.gz.sig

* Changes since 4.7.0

https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-json/blob/master/NEWS

Bugs and comments can be reported at
https://github.com/aconchillo/guile-json/issues

Happy hacking!

Aleix

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-03  0:44 UTC | newest]