Hi Zelphir, On Sunday, April 17th, 2022 at 10:49 AM, Zelphir Kaltstahl wrote: > I have the same indentation issue though, when I use #||# comments for > arguments, which are not keyword arguments, but I want to hint what they are > used for. One could argue, that I should rewrite the called function to use > keyword arguments, or, if it is a library function, I should wrap it. Hmmm. > Maybe that's a valid point. Or document the function and its parameter using a documentation string (docstring) instead of comments? This way, you or the users of your code can read that documentation with Emacs Geiser. For instance: (define (get-field record field) "Get the value of FIELD from RECORD. RECORD (Guile Record or SRFI 9 Record) A record of any type. FIELD (Symbol) The name of the field. RETURN VALUE (Anything) The value of the field. If the FIELD does not exist, a no-such-field exception is raised." (let* [(descriptor (record-type-descriptor record)) (access-field (record-accessor descriptor field))] (access-field record))) Then, in Emacs, when calling this procedure, you would place the caret in get-field, press C-c C-d C-d, and Emacs would show its documentation in a buffer. That's my documentation style, though, which is not conventional, but just an example. Using documentation string is also useful if you later want to [auto]generate API documentation.