unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile and C++
@ 2010-05-13 19:53 Noah Lavine
From: Noah Lavine @ 2010-05-13 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Dear Guile-users,

I am wondering what the best way is to connect Guile with C++ code. I
notice that several large programs use Guile in this way (TeXmacs and
LilyPond), so it seems that it is possible to do it, and it works well
enough that you can write a large, functioning program with it.
However, I don't see any mention of it in the Guile documentation.
Does Guile come with the ability to use C++ code, or should I plan on
writing C wrappers for any functions I want to use? (I'm planning on
using Guile 2.0, if that makes a difference.)

Thank you
Noah Lavine