Hey Aleix, This project is very interesting — anything to make Guile more widely available and get started with! I can see that recipes seem pretty straightforward. Would there be a point do you think in having Hall be able to auto-generate them for contribution to your repo? Aside from this do you know if Guix is supported on MacOS? I am not a user and do not know the current state! Cheers, Alex On Thu, 2020-05-28 at 08:37 -0700, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué wrote: > Hi! > > I'm excited to announce a new project: Guile Homebrew Tap. This is a > Homebrew tap that allows you to easily install Guile libraries on > macOS > through Homebrew. > > https://github.com/aconchillo/homebrew-guile > > It already supports a few libraries: chickadee, guile-gcrypt, guile- > git, > guile-json and more. > > Issues, comments and new formulas are more than welcome. > > Happy hacking! > > Aleix