unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Re: Application Processed
@ 2005-01-03 17:55 Bruno Bradshaw
From: Bruno Bradshaw @ 2005-01-03 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:56:03 -0600

Hello,

my cheif has authorized me to send you update about your  m o rtga g e
a p p roval. Mr. Gunter called from our bank yesterday
to update your situation. Our company will   a p prove   you for
3.25 % (c r e dit does not matter) but some of our information is
missing, so please fill this form to update:
http://www.sumrt.com/

Thanks for your time.

Bruno Bradshaw

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-03 17:55 UTC | newest]